Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember me! 3.0 bits for sale plus parts needed for rear axle

Hi all,

posted a long time ago about 1kzte conversion to kzt. Well my mech did it after much procrastinating and ive been pootling aroung for the last 6 mths no bother

Unfortunately at the last service (last week) brake disc warping was diagnosed. No real bother, shes done 90k on origonal set. They also checked the rear shoes... all good.

A few days later im bombing down the M1 and guess what.....rear wheel fell off RAC man says nuts not tightened. Luckily I knew something was wrong and pulled onto the slip road and was doin aobut 25 when it came off.

The garage now deny all knowledge of touching the rear wheels and ive got no invoice cause waiting for the discs to come

so....

can anyone help with bits for the hub? I need shoes, adjuster and ratchet, drum, back plate and diff seal at that end. Ive already had a rolling repair of new studs and handbrake bracket thimg done to get it moving.

Back to the kzt I now have many parts for sale of origonal block - turbo on manifold (truck had done 80k, no smoke good oil pressure, full service history at that point) plus block with pistons crank all undamaged (bottom end gears are partially stripped) plus rebuilt cylinder head with new valves etc etc - its complete I think (was done by garage who origonally bodged repair to cam pulley before they went under with the cost - work to head done by qes at ripley). Offers invited as I need the cash to fund repairs....

craig

Originally posted by craigl
    Hi all,

posted a long time ago about 1kzte conversion to kzt. Well my mech did it after much procrastinating and ive been pootling aroung for the last 6 mths no bother

Unfortunately at the last service (last week) brake disc warping was diagnosed. No real bother, shes done 90k on origonal set. They also checked the rear shoes... all good.

A few days later im bombing down the M1 and guess what.....rear wheel fell off RAC man says nuts not tightened. Luckily I knew something was wrong and pulled onto the slip road and was doin aobut 25 when it came off.

The garage now deny all knowledge of touching the rear wheels and ive got no invoice cause waiting for the discs to come

so....

can anyone help with bits for the hub? I need shoes, adjuster and ratchet, drum, back plate and diff seal at that end. Ive already had a rolling repair of new studs and handbrake bracket thimg done to get it moving.

Back to the kzt I now have many parts for sale of origonal block - turbo on manifold (truck had done 80k, no smoke good oil pressure, full service history at that point) plus block with pistons crank all undamaged (bottom end gears are partially stripped) plus rebuilt cylinder head with new valves etc etc - its complete I think (was done by garage who origonally bodged repair to cam pulley before they went under with the cost - work to head done by qes at ripley). Offers invited as I need the cash to fund repairs....

craig
    Craig - try Stevo on here - I think he was looking for 3.0 engines
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by craigl

so....

I have all the bits and pieces for the rear drums, give me a call tomorrow, numbers are on the website link below, and we'll sort something out.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Do you still have an exhaust manifold 1kz for my 94 3.0

Comment

Working...
        X