towbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• towbar

Hi just got my first surf no towbar fitted , underside looks 6 months old even though she is 12 years old 58,000 miles on clock ,hope it's for real.

Am thinking of buying towbar and fitting myself anyone got any knowledge as have no idea myself am also pretty colour blind.

cheers

Originally posted by lobeless
    Hi just got my first surf no towbar fitted , underside looks 6 months old even though she is 12 years old 58,000 miles on clock ,hope it's for real.

Am thinking of buying towbar and fitting myself anyone got any knowledge as have no idea myself am also pretty colour blind.

cheers
    HI IVE GOT A COMPLETE BAR, ELECTRICS AND FITTING KIT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED{ pfc22@tiscali.co.uk}

Comment

Sorry to jump in but have you still got the tow bar for sale? if so, how much and could you post it Chester way??

Comment

Originally posted by lobeless

cheers
        Hi mate they are pretty easy to fit, just remember to leave all bolts loose till its al on and bolted together then tighten bolts or you will have a problem.
        If you need any help with wiring let me know, this is what i do allday long so its easy for me.
        Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

I got mine from The Tow Bar Warehouse. About £115 including the double electrics kit and couriered to the door.
          It took me about two hours to fit because I have two left hands!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

stuby

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            I got mine from The Tow Bar Warehouse. About £115 including the double electrics kit and couriered to the door.
            It took me about two hours to fit because I have two left hands!
            Where can I find this Tow Bar Warehouse, are they on line, or do you have a 'phone number?

Comment

Working...
            X