Breaker and parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaker and parts

The breaker i have been waiting for is due in on the 4/12 and I am sure some of you have been waiting for i hope to get another 2 next 3L and a 3rg gen models.
    Also I have 4 sets of the clear indicator lens in now 3rd gen and 2nd gen
    I know a few people ask for these and some other stuff sorry i have been abit slow getting back to people but I have a baby son who is taking a lot of my time.

For sale
    Roof bars 2nd gen £40 +postage
    Wood steering wheel Momo 2nd gen £100
    Clear Indicator lens 2nd and 3rd gen £35 inc postage
    Kenwood double din KPX 440 cd & cass £235 inc postage
    Leather Set for 3rd gen £600 ono it does come with door cards.
    It does do all 4 seats.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Streetluge Chris; 12 January 2004, 14:51.

What are the roof bars like? Permanently fixed like the American 4Runner ones or just the usual Halfords/Thule rubbish?

Comment

when you get the 3rd gen in, i'll have the roof bars if it has any.
      (the type that fit in the channels factory fitted)
      i'll have the channels too as mine are a little bent)

cheers!

matt
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Is it in yet?
        It past due
        [color=darkorange]
        [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Nick
        1994 3L Turbo. Manual. SSR-X Limited[/size][/font]
        [/color]

Comment

seat belts

Hi chris, just sent you an e-mail ref a door lock. It slipped my mind but I also need both outside rear seat belts, dogs have eaten them (going to have to start feeding them if they keep it up!) Thats the joy of owning damnations.

Comment

Have you thought of a price for the leather yet?
            How much!

Comment

Originally posted by Streetluge Chris
              The breaker i have been waiting for is due in on the 4/12 and I am sure some of you have been waiting for i hope to get another 2 next 3L and a 3rg gen models.
              I know a few people ask for these and some other stuff sorry i have been abit slow getting back to people but I have a baby son who is taking a lot of my time.

For sale
              Leather Set for 3rd gen

Chris how much for the visors on the doors ?

phil

Comment

bitz

Hi, I need a centre cap for stock 4runner/surf alloys, and i am interested in visors if you have any left on the windows/sunroof can youpls email prices and availability, also the clear indicator lenses will they fit my 94' 4runner, got any other cool bitz going ?,

wadey6@msn.com

Comment

leather int

Hi , will the leather fit my 94' 4runner does it come with rear seat and door cards and at what price my man!!!
                  wadey6@msn.com

Comment

Originally posted by wadey6
                    Hi , will the leather fit my 94' 4runner does it come with rear seat and door cards and at what price my man!!!
                    wadey6@msn.com
                    Wadey.

I would think it might fit but would need some modification as a '94 is a 2nd Gen and the leather is for a 3rd Gen. Mind you I can't see that it would be that impossible as the overall dimensions of the 3rd gen aren't much different to the 2nd gen. Only real difficult bit might be the rear seat back folding mechanism and locks which might be in different places.

Cheers

Comment

Anyone know of cheap pistons/gaskets etc or someone who's got an engine for sale?

Cheers,

Scott
                      [URL=http://www.the-maddog.co.uk]Scott[/URL]

[SIZE=1]Anything you do exposes you to needless risk and liability. So follow this recommendation: Lock yourself in a closet and sit quietly in the dark until you die of old age.[/SIZE]

Comment

engine

Originally posted by Banzai
                        Anyone know of cheap pistons/gaskets etc or someone who's got an engine for sale?

Cheers,

Scott
                        Hi Scott l think "Chris" streetluge has still got the engine from his breaker why not give him a shout.
                        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi you could try silverlake autosalvage, they have a 2.4, mind you it is £1200......
                          How much!

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                            Hi Scott l think "Chris" streetluge has still got the engine from his breaker why not give him a shout.
                            Not anymore Bob !!!

Jim
                            [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

1992 surf

Hi Chris, any rear bumper corners for the 1992 Surf?

John

Originally posted by Streetluge Chris

For sale
                              Leather Set for 3rd gen £600 ono it does come with door cards.
                              It does do all 4 seats.

Comment

Working...
                              X