Nearly New Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly New Tyres

i amselling the tyres that the dealer put on my surf when i bought it a month ago as i want to go bigger they are marshall power 70 size 265/70/15 done less than a thousand miles anybody interested can contact me to make an offer at lucapippin@btinternet.com cheers heres a few pics sorry it was dark when took forgot to mention there is a set of 4
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jedi; 5 April 2005, 20:08.

Originally posted by jedi
    i amselling the tyres that the dealer put on my surf when i bought it a month ago as i want to go bigger they are marshall power 70 size 265/70/15 done less than a thousand miles anybody interested can contact me to make an offer at lucapippin@btinternet.com cheers heres a few pics sorry it was dark when took forgot to mention there is a set of 4
    LOKKING FOR AROUND £40 A TYRE!!!!

Comment

LOKKING FOR AROUND £40 A TYRE!!!!
      there is a set of five now as spare going as well will take £150 the lot

Comment

there is a set of five now as spare going as well will take £150 the lot
        ok either im asking to much or nobody wants this size tyre so someone make me an offer they have to go this week they are mint condition as i said only done 1000mls from brand new come on someone surely!!!!

Comment

hiya if the tyres are still up for grabs id be interested but im in london so would be too much of a treck for me!.... any ideas? cheers chris
          [IMG]http://C:\Documents and Settings\Ian\My Documents[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sychowand
            hiya if the tyres are still up for grabs id be interested but im in london so would be too much of a treck for me!.... any ideas? cheers chris
            tyres still available dont think courier to london would be to expensive you could try getting a qoute im in nott's unless anyone else has any ideas

Comment

tyres still available dont think courier to london would be to expensive you could try getting a qoute im in nott's unless anyone else has any ideas
              hello Daz,cant seem to find that number for kingdom,sorry mate craig

Comment

Originally posted by sina
                hello Daz,cant seem to find that number for kingdom,sorry mate craig
                no problem mate bought some from b +m they look mint cheers anyway are steps ok?
                Attached Files

Comment

no problem mate bought some from b +m they look mint cheers anyway are steps ok?
                  looking good mate,not fitted steps yet going to do sunday,cheers craig

Comment

Working...
                  X