Get yourself some bargain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get yourself some bargain?

If you are near Ireland, come and get what you need and give what you think is worth, got quite some amount of surf parts (breaking 3) need stuff gone by the 11th
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Of a second generation surf

Comment

Take it you dont have a 3rd gen intercooler one as willing to take it off your hands.

Comment

I don't, but I know someone who does, I can ask this week if he is willing to depart of that kit

Comment

If I was nearby, I'd ask if you'd got a passenger side rearmost side window, the bolt-in one at the back. Not sure if one would survive being shipped, though!
          https://galooph.com

Comment

Do you someone, in south Ireland, or northern Ireland? They might get it for you

Comment

Hi.
              Im doing an engine conversion on a lj78. A 2lt to a 1 kz-te and need a few parts. I need a sump, and oil pick up pipe and dip stick from a 1 kz t engine from a surf. The 90series engine I got the sump is a different shape and won’t fit so need a surf sump. I also need a manual injector pump if possible. I’m in Southern Ireland.

Comment

Sorry, but 1kz is gone, just got of it a fuel pump a normal one, not manual

Comment

Working...
                X