Wanted: Chrome bumpers kzn130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Chrome bumpers kzn130

Looking to replace front bumper and both rear corners as have suffered usual surf rot! If anyone is selling please let me know prices and condition. X
    In Africa, only Toyatas survive!

Roughtrax have them, at a price. Been looking for a while and still found none

Comment

Likewise, been looking. Best bit is to bight the bullet. I have a budget front, its ok but requires regular polishing to keep the rust spots away

Comment

Agreed. Almost impossible to get anything good condition second hand. You'll have to buy new from Roughtrax (http://www.roughtrax4x4.com)
        Thanks
        Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Was thinking of buying a budget front one and giving it a few coats of clearcoat to see if that would work

Comment

Thats what I would do, it seems a bit of a waste to me to go for an expensive original body part on a truck where the rest of it has already reached the age of majority. Unless of course you want it concourse for showing,
            Сви можемо

Comment

wonder how much it would cost to rechrome one of roughtrax budget bumper, just a thought.
              15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Probably cheaper to buy a non budget one, or roundabout the same as buying a non budget one to be honest

Comment

You guys have probably already seen this one but thought I'd put the link up. Its to far away for me.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/toyota-hilux-surf-4-runner-front-bumper-3-0-2-4-1993-1994-1995-chrome-gen2/253320329253?hash=item3afb1178 25:g:wkIAAOSwdnZaORwi

Comment

Working...
                  X