Intermtant squeal !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermtant squeal !!!

Last edited by dave 30d; 31 January 2005, 23:57.
    [COLOR=Red]THE RIBBLE REBEL[/COLOR]

I had the same squeal on my surf .My however started once i had been driving for a while.The way i got rid of it was to get my surf written off and get a new one. Seriously i didnt bother to find out what it was because the next day my surf got written off.

I would be interested to know though.

cheers
    Mike
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

you got to let it go, sir...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I cant i loved that surf ,it was mine all mine . I never had anything before( apart from my boat /golf clubs/fishing rods/motor bike oh and flying lessons)

and it was in mint condition. I suppose its all this supressed anger im feeling from the insurance company trying to rip me off. I still think they got a good deal and the fact that they wanted me to pay them 1600 pounds to buy back the surf.Then there is the fact that they wouldnt let me take my wheels off too.

so you see im mentally scared for life i think.The only way i can forget is to get out and drive my new surf.!!!!!!!! .

Comment

you should be able to get compensation for that amount of mental anguish..
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Its not measurable !!!! and if they ask my wife she would say im totally insane anyway

Comment

Working...
            X