3rd gen surf boot liner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen surf boot liner

taken out to fit dog box £40 if anyone is interested contact G.T.Westbrook@dl.ac.uk
    Last edited by snowbee; 28 November 2003, 16:35.

Originally posted by snowbee
    taken out to fit dog box £40 if anyone is interested contact G.T.Westbrook@dl.ac.uk
    Carpet Rubber or PVC ?, does it cover the sides or just the floor ? Any chance of a picture and some more details, might well be interested.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

PS your email link doesn't work !!
      Maurice

Comment

sorry about the email have to get it sorted the boot liner is made out of a type of black hard vinyl with sides of about 2" and is the shape of the boot with a surf logo imbossed on it looks like a gen part if you give me your email i will try and send some pics

Comment

you have PM
          Maurice

Comment

Have you sold it ???. Would be intrested in it if you havent can you let me no please :????
            [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Comment

sorry about the email have to get it sorted the boot liner is made out of a type of black hard vinyl with sides of about 2" and is the shape of the boot with a surf logo imbossed on it looks like a gen part if you give me your email i will try and send some pics
              Can't you post the pics on the forum?