31" TYRES FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31" TYRES FOR SALE

I Have For Sale X 4 31 X10.5 Pirreli At Tyres For Sale, These Will Fit Standard Wheels And Are Approx 1 Month Old .... Absolutely Loads Of Tread Left, Look The Biz On Standard Wheels

Best Offer Gets Them

Thanks
    Kc

31" Tyres

Hi KC,
    My current tyres are 265/70/15 will these fit?
    How much are you looking for all 4 tyres.

cheers Steve

Comment

Steve.

31x10.5x15 will fit without trouble however your acceleration will reduce a little and probably your top speed because of the effective gearing change. 265x70x15 is approx 29.6 inches in diameter whereas a 31x10.5x15 is 31 inches diameter. Might put the speedo out slightly as well however if yours is anything like mine my speedo got more accurate when fitting 31s because it over-read by about 10% before, now only about 5%.

The surf looks much better with 31s on in my opinion plus it also gives you a bit more ground clearance for off roading.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by stephen woodward
        Hi KC,
        My current tyres are 265/70/15 will these fit?
        How much are you looking for all 4 tyres.

cheers Steve
        yeah - my 3.0 came with 265/70/15 - didnt notice any difference when changing to 31's except as Andy says the speedo is about 5mph out - I can live with that! I didnt notice any change in top speed or acceleration.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          yeah - my 3.0 came with 265/70/15 - didnt notice any difference when changing to 31's except as Andy says the speedo is about 5mph out - I can live with that! I didnt notice any change in top speed or acceleration.

Yeah but you got a 3.0 not a 2.4, mine's not too bad but it's certainly slower than before.

Edit.

Mind you so has Stephen so I think I'l just be quiet.......

Comment

31" tyres

Hi KC

Wot sort of money are you looking at for all 4, bearing in mind it is Christmas, alittle cheer wouldn't go amiss.

Steve

Comment

as i said best offer gets em,

you can e mail me Charlski@aol.com

They do look the business on standard 15" rims, and these pirelli scorpion at's are as good as new

Comment

hi
                have you still got the tyres
                if so could you mail me with a rough idea of the price required
                iainphilipp@aol.com
                thanks phil

Comment

sorry tyres sold

kc

Comment

Working...
                  X