Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Parts

Hi
    I am selling my Surf and have some bits for sale they are less than 5 months old and all brought from Roughtrax.

Bonnet Protector £38
    Rear Load Floor protector £50
    Disc Pads £36
    Towbar £100

Anyone interested call me on 07802755778
    I live near Devizes Wilshire.
    Last edited by SteveB; 14 December 2004, 19:42.

why you selling mate? Will the bonnet gaurd fit a 2nd gen? if so very interested.
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

3rd gen surf parts

Hi
      I am selling the Surf going back to a Discovery (I can here the groans from here)only had Surf for about 5 months, sorry do not know if it will fit 2nd gen but if you have 2 holes on the inside centre of the bonnet 336mm apart you may be ok this is where the two clips go.

Comment

Steve, i am interested in taking the bonnet protector & rear load protector of your hands, are they both specific to the 3rd gen surf? need them posted as well.
        You got any pics of them you could mail me?

Ta

Iain
        I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

Down Grading

Hi why are you down grading to a "?????????" have you had a "Labottomley" the way l have spelt it indicates where l think your "BRAIN" has slipped to.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

I do not consider a Landrover a down grade they do have there faults but a far better 4x4 by far,maybe I had a bad Surf but it all felt to lose especially over the bumps I've had many types of Landrover over the years and afraid I find then far better than the Surf I had.

Comment

Steve, what about a reply to my post?

Comment

Hi
                Yes the parts are all for a 3rd Gen,Will have to think about the posting of the load protector as its not heavy but quite large not sure how I could get it to you any ideas?Maybe Parcel force is one possibility
                Last edited by SteveB; 15 December 2004, 21:01.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Steve, i have just checked the prices of the items at the Roughtrax site, you are a bit steep considering they are second hand items, you are asking £2 more than them for the bonnet protector which is new!!
                  Makes more sense buying new at your prices mate, sorry.

Comment

Roughtrax price is £36 + £6.30 vat +£42.30 + the p+p

Comment

Working...
                    X