SSR-X Front Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR-X Front Speakers

Hi, looking for a pair of Front Speakers for a 1995 3.0 TD SSR-X. One is missing(?) and the other one has a tear in it, (Buzzes like mad!). Also a Centre Interior Light Fitting if anyone has one. Cheers in advance!

Sam.
    Better to be in Cumulonimbus than Cumulogranite

HALFORDS Kenwood dual cone speakers 100cm. At around £27 the pair they are very good, They go straight in.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Cheers Marky - will get some tomorrow! Also looking for a Better Steering Wheel, (One that you can't use while wearing Handcuffs!), got a 'Momo-something or other', would like a Plain Black Padded Leather one. There's more!! need a Toyota Wheel Centre Cap for the Spare! Think that's all for the moment!

Sam.

Comment

i got one too many caps mate but it wont fit on the spare cos of the carrier.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I guess that means the Spare doesn't have one then - or is yours an underneath Spare? - It seems to me that there is something missing with that big void in the middle of the Rear Mounted Spare!!

Comment

what you need for the rear mounted spare is a nice rigid wheel cover with chrome edging.
            [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

them kenwood speakers, got some for my 2.4td
              100mm (10cm ) dual cone

ARGOS £19.95
              2.4 T.D,s should carry a government health warning

Comment

Oh Man! You're 6 hours too late - got them at Halfords for £24.99!!

Comment

Working...
                X