wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel spacers

Bought some wheel spacers off e bay that were for a toyota surf ............ turns out they wont fit ! the male threaded stud on which to fit the wheel only measures 19mm, when the standard stud measures 27mm, this means the standard 15" alloy wheels wont fit as the nut doesnt get sufficient purchase on the threaded stud. Tried to get in touch with the joker who sold em ..... but suprise suprise no reply .......... they will fit with a thinner steel wheel, so if any one wants to make me an offer please do. And if any one knows where this joker lives (cambridge area always got adverts on e bay for wheel spacers) i will gladly pay him a "personal visit".

advice to anyone dont buy of him !!!!!

Thanks for the advice....was going to as well !
    Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Originally posted by charlski
      Bought some wheel spacers off e bay that were for a toyota surf ............ turns out they wont fit ! the male threaded stud on which to fit the wheel only measures 19mm, when the standard stud measures 27mm, this means the standard 15" alloy wheels wont fit as the nut doesnt get sufficient purchase on the threaded stud. Tried to get in touch with the joker who sold em ..... but suprise suprise no reply .......... they will fit with a thinner steel wheel, so if any one wants to make me an offer please do. And if any one knows where this joker lives (cambridge area always got adverts on e bay for wheel spacers) i will gladly pay him a "personal visit".

advice to anyone dont buy of him !!!!!
      Hi same as FLYSURFER, Itake it this was a private seller only ive been looking
      for some, Only ones i found seemed to be from shops that sold little other than spacers & studs, I`ll have to be carefull. thanks Ian.
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

see this guys

HERE

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
        X