This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merc 230 clk

Hi wanting to swap my 2001 Mercedes 230 CLK 2 Door Coupe for 3Litre auto Surf, will give full details on request.
    Live Life To The Full

What colour is the Mercedes, what condition is it in, how many miles has it done and which engine does it have?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      What colour is the Mercedes, what condition is it in, how many miles has it done and which engine does it have?
      Hi its Silver Metalic its in average condition, its had rust on one wheelarch which someone else has painted over, abit of bubbling on front of bonnet.
      Its done 107,000miles its got some history but not all of it last owner had it for 6 or 7 years and spent a few quid on it, its got the 230 4cylinder Kommpessor engine which is quite good on petrol and very nippy when you want it to be.
      Reason for changing is it is to low for me and l have a bad back and knees, the car is covered in snow at the moment so cant take any pictures for a couple of days.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

merc 230 CLK 2door

any one else interestesd what have you got l need something high to get into.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Interested in swapping. Wouldnt be until the end of may though as we need the surf for holiday. Would that suit you?
          Let me know send me a pm?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rachy View Post
            Interested in swapping. Wouldnt be until the end of may though as we need the surf for holiday. Would that suit you?
            Let me know send me a pm?

thanks
            sorry got a surf diesel 3.0 ssrv in dark metallic blue over silver, would have had a service and new brakes before it goes.

Comment

Swap

Yes l would be interested and l dont mind waiting untill MAY, give`s me time to do a few little jobs on it and get a full M.O.T on it. Get intouch when you are ready and we can swap details.

Regards Bob
              Last edited by Hilux; 16 April 2013, 10:13.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Contact details

Hi l cant PM you for some reason but if you want to contact me about the car, my email address is "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk" or ring me on 01514743478 anytime.

Regards Bob
                Last edited by Hilux; 10 October 2014, 16:27.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                  Yes l would be interested and l dont mind waiting untill MAY, give`s me time to do a few little jobs on it and get a full M.O.T on it. Get intouch when you are ready and we can swap details.

Regards Bob
                  Thats great. I will reply to your email then to swop details Gaz would love to come up and take a look then gives you a chance to look at our car too x

Comment

Working...
                  X