yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Gen doors, bonnet, rear load cover & other bits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Gen doors, bonnet, rear load cover & other bits...

2nd Gen doors and bonnet, burgundy, usual lacquer peel on bonnet and N/S/F door is rough on the inside bottom. They've been in the garage for ages so might be scratched a bit. Will split.

Rear load cover, clips and side panels.

Also got other bits from when I broke it, ask away.

Will swap for anything interesting, a wood burner, a pallet of bricks, 5 bar gate, air gun... Smiths or Boulton and Watts.

I need a drivers door. Where are you? Would you take cash?
    www.apmautos.com

Comment

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
      I need a drivers door. Where are you? Would you take cash?
      Near Bristol, I will, but you should be able to find one closer.

Comment

Aerial ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulpen View Post
          Aerial ?
          Don't think so. Unless it's still attached to the wing, I'll have a look this weekend.

Comment

If it is I may be paying you a visit and having both

Comment

If it is I may be paying you a visit and having both
              Yes aerial is there but the wing has the usual lacquer peeling. I'll post a pic in a bit just up loading.

Comment

Ideal - how much you looking for ?

Comment

Here's a pic, shows the peeling lacquer.

Wanted a swap for something interesting, but if you want to swap it for cash make an offer. I'll split the aerial off if you don't want the wing.

Comment

I've also got a good rear bumper, the corners are sold which is unusual, maybe I should ebay it.

Last edited by Dodge; 18 March 2013, 20:23.

Comment

This is interesting.

A removable tow bar for lifted trucks.

The frame bolts to the chassis, the tow bar fits into this and is held by a couple of pins.

So you can tell if it will work for you I took some measurements

From the underside of the chassis it's about 26cm down to the top of the ball.
                      It's about 32.5cm to the top holes for the hitch and about 37.5cm to the bottom holes.

Comment

Also got this bull bar...

Comment

I've also got a dash and centre console with the padded hinged lid.

Comment

Not really sure if ive got anything you would like really.

Got a yard full of stuff but its only random stuff thats any good if you need it nothing of real value. Also got a load of Nissan and Honda parts but again unless you need anything....

How much would you want for just the aerial as the wing has a bit more peel than I was expecting

Also would you be able to post ?

Comment

Not really sure if ive got anything you would like really.

Got a yard full of stuff but its only random stuff thats any good if you need it nothing of real value. Also got a load of Nissan and Honda parts but again unless you need anything....

How much would you want for just the aerial as the wing has a bit more peel than I was expecting

Also would you be able to post ?
                              Yeah I can post, will have to remove it pack it and get a cost for postage. Where are you? I might be able to drop it off or get someone else to.

Other things I'd do a deal on for some or all of the stuff are an intercooler, drill, chainsaw, disc saw.

Comment

Working...
                              X