2nd gen radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen radiator

new 2nd gen radiator swap it for the space it leaves ,yes its free but must be picked up from london
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

I may be intrested .Where abouts in London are you ?
    Always up to my neck in it

Comment

se16 near rotherhithe tunnel ,

Comment

If ezza is'nt interested,I can courier it out,and make a donation to your favourite charity!!

Regards

Mark

Comment

It's all yours s car go I'm sorted now
          Always up to my neck in it

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
            If ezza is'nt interested,I can courier it out,and make a donation to your favourite charity!!

Regards

Mark
            mark if you sort out courier to pick it up then its yours mate ,donation can go to this site if your ok with that ,not on here a lot so going to need your email adress to arrange a date for your courier to pick up rad ,,dave

Comment

Radiator

Dave,just checking as I did not see a reply,Did Mark have the rad or is it still available?

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
                Dave,just checking as I did not see a reply,Did Mark have the rad or is it still available?
                rad is still here ,never got reply so need good home for neglected unloved rad ,rad said to say that he will make your surf coolif you need it leave some way can contact you ,,dave

Comment

Rad

Dave,thanks for reply,
                  07946 610994
                  01625 424544
                  Alan

Comment

Ok al will phone you soon and sort out how we are going to get rad and you at same place ,rad has now gone to al folks just got to sort out transport ,dave

Comment

al have you recieved rad yet ??posted it tuesday so hopefully it arrived in one piece

Comment

Mysterious large parcel

Dave,really sorry mate,it arrived Thursday and the wicked witch(she who must be obeyed) put it in the garage and forgot to tell me about it till this morning.You would think a parcel about a yard square would have her wondering as to what it was.I have been in bed for a day or two with that rare condition known as a sticky mattress.No,to be fair my back has been giving me some gip this week and I am taking it easy.there again she says I always take it easy!!!
                        So the answer is yes it did arrive safely,the good lady says it is very well wrapped up and there are no marks on the packaging,I will probably leave it wrapped up to protect it till I get round to fitting it shortly.So I have to ask,are you sure you dont want anything for it,or can I reimburse you for the postage,or is there anything you need for your motor and I will keep my eyes open ,let me know,again thanks,Alan

Comment

glad you got it in one piece al ,dont want anything for it al just glad you will use it ,postage cost me nothing so if you repay me nothing thats fair [company paid ]hope your backs better , dave

Comment

Working...
                          X