seats and sidesteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seats and sidesteps

I have a pair of black front seats out of the white bison up for swaps as I've fitted Scooby seats. And a pair of sidesteps in good condition up for swaps .
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Yeah your right they are more dark blue than black lol . And there probably will be a fair chunk still original but not too much lol.

Comment

Yes please on the seats. The bolsters all in good nick? Can I see pics please? Are you selling the support bars that go with the side steps? You can text or ring me on 07999 370 473 cheers.

Kieran.

Comment

Hi mate. I'll take some pics for you but yes in great condition.
        The steps are already gone though .
        Pics of seats asap

Comment

I'll definitely have them then. i just wanted to see them. not seen black ones i don't think (except recaros). can you picture message them to my mobile? no worries if not. it'd make things easier for me if we converse by text though. i'm rarely home to use the computer and it's awkward doing this from my phone! cheers.

Comment

Just fitted my Scooby seats so they are ready to go. I've text you a couple of times mate .

Comment

How did you get on with fitting the scooby seats. Have a pair in my garage I'm plannin to fit when I ever get a weekend off work. They look pretty close to the Toyo fittings, but maybe a little high on the door sides.

Did you fab some brackets?
              Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

3 bolt holes line up perfect . It's just the inside rear bracket that needs a bit chopping off and bending flat . Took me about 45 mins to modify both seats , remove old seats and fit Scooby seats . I'll try and take some pics for you.

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                  3 bolt holes line up perfect . It's just the inside rear bracket that needs a bit chopping off and bending flat . Took me about 45 mins to modify both seats , remove old seats and fit Scooby seats . I'll try and take some pics for you.
                  Thanks, would appreciate that. I had a quick look on Sunday. Seems that I could prob fit 2 or three screws as is, but would be lopsided towards door. So either fitting rubber washers on door side (which would mean longer bolts) or flattening the mounts on the inside will be my options.

Was looking at the threads on the bolts too, they are pretty close for the size of bolts. Does anyone know the actual spec of these? Sorry to hi-jack your thread!
                  Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

here you go mate , heres the modified inner rear bracket pic ,

all the standard surf bolts fit back in perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                      here you go mate , heres the modified inner rear bracket pic ,

all the standard surf bolts fit back in perfectly
                      Is that from a 3rd gen? Sure the inside bracket looks totally different from mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaft120 View Post
                        Is that from a 3rd gen? Sure the inside bracket looks totally different from mine.
                        Nope, deffo 2nd gen, I've seen it. And the Scooby seats don't look out of place either, in fact they look very nice.
                        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                        X