tow bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tow bar

hi guys i have for swap a tow bar from my 92 ssrx surf is good cond,im looking for a abar or bull bar or snorkel to swap. im in the weymouth area willing to post poss but pref face to face swap thanks adrian

Hi mate

What design towbar have you got, is it the one with the large round tube at the back or the regular square type?

Cheers

John

Comment

towbar

im guessing its a std one mate, its a box section that sits allong the rear with a detachable tow ball on the end,hope that helps if not ill try and stick a pic up asap.

Comment

Originally posted by deadeye7916 View Post
        im guessing its a std one mate, its a box section that sits allong the rear with a detachable tow ball on the end,hope that helps if not ill try and stick a pic up asap.
        HI there, a female friend is taking my Gen 2 which currently needs a towbar, it has the original chrome bull bar with spots on the front that she doesn't really need- does that sound do-able? Only problem might be logistics, we are in Kent. don't ever come up near the M25 do you?thanks Phil

Comment

tow bar

hi phill sorry i dont come up that way,the bull bar sounds great and im very interested in a swap,if you want ill check postage my end and see what it will be,if you do the same or are willing to then if you pay your postage and ill pay mine? thanks adrian

Comment

hi phill sorry i dont come up that way,the bull bar sounds great and im very interested in a swap,if you want ill check postage my end and see what it will be,if you do the same or are willing to then if you pay your postage and ill pay mine? thanks adrian
            Adrian, i will get the bar off tomorrow, usual parcelforce rates are about £17 with the packing, alternately we could use Myhermes, (bit cheaper) I have an account with them. mind you, it is possible that within 10 days i will have to be in Romsey near Southampton- don't get near there do you?? Phil 07808 738097

Comment

hi mate sorry havent got back to you ive been on holiday and didnt check this before i went as im now broke it will have to be the next few days before i can sort postage as im very busy sorry buddy dont mean to be a pain ill get back to you asap

Comment

hi mate sorry havent got back to you ive been on holiday and didnt check this before i went as im now broke it will have to be the next few days before i can sort postage as im very busy sorry buddy dont mean to be a pain ill get back to you asap
                Frankly this is no problem i have been up to my eyeballs in it for most of the week, take your time there is actually no longer any urgency for me, thanks Phil

Comment

bump still for sale

Comment

Working...
                  X