Wheels/tyres, A bar, side steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels/tyres, A bar, side steps

Hi all, due to upgrading my truck I now have some bits surplus to requirements:

4 x offset 8 7x15 alloy wheels, not originals they are a 7 spoke design quite nice actually, they are fitted with 31 10.50 15 Bridgestone Dueler H/T`s which have around 7-8mm of tread remaining. The wheels have been brush painted at some point (looks ok from a distance) and the tyres have some cracking between the tread, not down to the cords or anything and sailed through it`s mot on them, rims are straight and tyres run true.

1 x Standard Chrome finish A Bar, decent condition just slight pitting.

1 x Pair of side steps, decent condition, some corrosion on a couple of the mountings but still solid, the passenger side one has an exhaust hanger welded to the end bracket where my exhaust used to come out.

I`m looking for anything to do with raising the suspension, Ball joint spacers, extended rear springs, shockers etc. What ya got?

Originally posted by JD_975 View Post

4 x offset 8 7x15 alloy wheels, not originals they are a 7 spoke design quite nice actually, they are fitted with 31 10.50 15 Bridgestone Dueler H/T`s which have around 7-8mm of tread remaining. The wheels have been brush painted at some point (looks ok from a distance) and the tyres have some cracking between the tread, not down to the cords or anything and sailed through it`s mot on them, rims are straight and tyres run true.

1 x Pair of side steps, decent condition, some corrosion on a couple of the mountings but still solid, the passenger side one has an exhaust hanger welded to the end bracket where my exhaust used to come out.

I`m looking for anything to do with raising the suspension, Ball joint spacers, extended rear springs, shockers etc. What ya got?
    any pic of wheels
    cheers
    daz

Comment

Originally posted by JD_975 View Post

You get me all excited and then I realise it's all for a 2nd Gen..
      Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaft120 View Post
        You get me all excited and then I realise it's all for a 2nd Gen..
        Yup! You and me both, ###### typical, I can't tart the tarts handbag with anything other than vidal's finest.......
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol sorry gents I should have mentioned that first, my bad

Will try and get some pics up of the wheels tonight

Comment

Sorry thats about the best pic I have

Comment

how much cash you looking for, for the the wheels and tyres?

i've not got anything to swap as im only just starting out
              www.apmautos.com

Comment

Are the wheels up for sale? or are you only intrested in swapping for suspension parts?
                Always up to my neck in it

Comment

I would prefer to do a swap but if you want to email me on johnny_975"at"hotmail.com I'm sure we could sort something out, to keep it fair on the forum if anything sells for cash I will make a donation
                  Last edited by JD_975; 26 August 2011, 23:02.

Comment

I know its a long shot but........ do you still have the A Bar?

Comment

Sorry mate A bar is gone, as are the wheels and tyres, only the side steps left.

Comment

Working...
                      X