surf wheels & 31-10.5x15 tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf wheels & 31-10.5x15 tyres

set of split rims with 31-10.5x15 m/t tyres.all in good condition,the tyres are sahara insa turbos,two are like new the other two are worn but still leagal.they just need a bit of a clean (or not).swap for a set of 31-10.5x15 a/t tyres,just need the tyres not the wheels.
    cheers
    craig

Tyre swap

Craig,how do.
    If you dont get any offers for the tyre swap,let me know how much you would take for them,I may be interested.

Could you tell me what is on photo 9,second last from end,and whereabouts on the tyre it is of, Ta,Alan

Comment

hiya al (photo 9) its a sticker inside of the wheel,its just to show the wheels fit a surf,the pcd & all that,you can make me a offer if you want,then im not breaking any rules i dont think
      Last edited by baja70; 27 March 2011, 11:44.

Comment

Tyre swap

Craig,sorry only just got in,dog tired so off to the flea pit,any chance you could give me a bell tomorrow on

07943 466648 (not too early) to discuss a swap,Regards,Alan

P.S. where abouts are you in south yorkshire,may have a ride out one day,blag a brew off you,I will bring some bickies. A

Comment

hiya al,tried to ring ya but no answer mate

cheers
          craig

Comment

Tyres

Craig,firstly my apologies for seeming to mess you about.

I sat at home all that day with the phone in my hand waiting for you to call,and as him above is my witness the damn thing never rang.
            I have checked the missed calls list and every other list I can find on the daft thing and nothing shows up.The battery is on the way out and it switches itself off as and when it feels like it so that could be the problem.

If you say you tried to call me then I believe you,lets put it down to a cheap phone and/or a glitch in the system.

Thats two packets of bickies I owe you.

If the wheels are still available and you are of a mind to try my number again

07943 466648 we can discuss it further.

I have been on the forum several times since the 29th but never checked to see if you had managed to swap them,anyway see how it goes,regards,Alan

P.S. or you can email me on millydash@live.co.uk
            Last edited by HONEST AL; 10 April 2011, 00:10.

Comment

Working...
            X