Swap Side Steps For Front Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Side Steps For Front Bumper

HI,SWAP SIDE STEPS FOR FRONT BUMPER OR NUDEBAR, I NEED A FRONT BUMPER FOR 1995 MY SURF DOES NOT HAVE TO BE CHROME AS IT WILL BE SPRAYED SILVER TO MATCH REST OF CAR, BUT IT MUST HAVE NO RUST DENTS BUBBLES, CASH WAITING CAN PAY VIA PAYPAL.cheers guys!
    u can text me on 0790 4444 723

Got a front bumper of my '93 2nd gen if any good to you ??

You would need to use your own valance though as mine was slightly modified to fit bull bars when body lift carried out.

Comment

Hello,what Condition Is It In Any Photos? And What Kind Of Price With Postage? Cheers Alan.

Comment

Bumper is in good condition overall and inside of chrome section has been painted with hammerit for extra protection.

This is a photo taken on the day I removed it from the truck

I'd take £30 for the bumper but not sure on postage costs. Might be easier if you were to organise a courier from your end to collect.

Comment

hi alan here again i will buy ur bumper m8 if i arrange parcelforce to collect,would there be someone there to give bumper to parcelforce either at home or ur work,also what u be a gent and just wrap it up with cardboard or something,have u got paypal i can send u payment or do u want cash/chq? send me ur number i will call u u can text me on 07904444723 cheers alan

Comment

Working...
          X