Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfa Romeo 2L Spider & Sport trak

Hi guys,

I am after a 3L TD 2nd Gen Surf and have a 2L Alfa Spider with 100,000M on the clock to swap, needs to be in full working order and road legal as being used in the main as a road car. I also have a Dihatsu Sport Trak I would be willing to put toward the right Surf as well.

Any ideas or anyone interested then please let me know.

Guys,

The Sportrak is a nice little runner, does wat it says on the tin, half decent off road due to how light it is, roll bars etc... Seems a good deal to me if anyone wants a swap?

Comment

Guys, you sure no1 wants to make my day?

If you think I your surf is worth more than I'm offering,then let me know, there's ca
      sh waiting!
      Last edited by BigNic; 7 February 2010, 22:32.

Comment

Hello, me again I've been talking to my wife about it and we might be interested in doing in a swap if your still interested in my surf? Could you let us know a few more details about the cars (mot, tax and service history that kind of thing)? and are you offering to swap both the Alfa and the Sportrak for a surf?
        Cheers
        Dan

Comment

Hi mate,

Yes I am still interested in the Surf mate.

The Alpha is a 2L Alpha Spider T - Spark in a dark metallic blue (soft top) I will call the old man tonight to get the MOT and Tax details off him as he drives the car.

Yes I am prepared to put the Sport trak up in the bargain for the Surf.

The Sportrak is the ELXI Model. it has done 103,000 miles and is a 1.6L. It is an N Reg.

It is a fairly basic car to be honest, CD Player, front two Windows are electric as are the mirrors. Ill be honest thought the pasangers side window needs a new motor. Battery, radiator, oil etc are all in perfect working order and the car is driven everyday. It is hardly a Surf, but I is a good little Jeep and because it is so light does deal wel with mud, sand etc. 4x4 high and low ratio both work 100%. The book price for an average condition one is £1K which is probably a bit more than you would make for it if I am being honest. It is insurance group 10 so its a good run about.

Would you want the Sprtrack as well?

Comment

Ok that sounds cool. My wife might want the sportrak as she's been after something to replace her Jimny that someone trashed. Does the sportrak or the alfa have an alarm please?
            I'll send you some pictures of the surf when I can get to clean it, i've been a bit busy this week i'm sorry. Or your more than welcome to come and have a look if your not far away?

Comment

Hi mate,

I am in Essex so a bit of a mission to come for a look - Your trusted on here so I am totally cool with that. I will take as many pics of any problems that I can with both cars so that you can see every aspect so when we meet there isnt too many surprised and I have gotta drive all the way back down with my tail between my legs! (-;

If you only want the Sportrak and not the Alpha mate then let me know what you want me to top it up with. That would probably be easier for me too be honest. The Sporttrack will be MOT'd for a year and taxed for 6 months from when you get it mate.

Nic

Comment

Dave, I don't know if your about and the surf is still for sale? I need to know how much you want cash wise on top of the sportrack mate. If its doable for me then I will send you every conceivable picture of the car so you know exactly what to expect.

Also if we can sort something then what sort of timescale can we work too? I'm keen as mustad to get my new truck and there is another one locally, so let me know?

Nic

Comment

Sorry, it's been very busy at work the last few days, and i've not had time to talk to my wife about it.
                  OK, how about £2000money + sportrak = truck what do you think to that?
                  I won't have time to clean out truck until Monday so I can take pictures then to show you more.
                  Again i'm sorry for the delay we're starting a new activity at work and preparing for the school half term so it gets a bit manic at times

Comment

Hi

My wife saw the ad whilst I was checking my swap ad. Might be interested in the Alfa if you'd consider a 91 2.4 auto?

Comment

Working...
                    X