yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

full set of blue and black seat covers fron roughtrax!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full set of blue and black seat covers fron roughtrax!!

a full set of seat covers in good condition, not to my personal taste so will swap for something?????? just tell me what you got... lets do the hilux version of the "ONE RED PAPER CLIP" story

i will swap for something bigger or better in any way!! the goal is to have something that someone is willing to swap for an entire truck!!!!!

can it be done??? make your offers!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tomtrux View Post
    a full set of seat covers in good condition, not to my personal taste so will swap for something?????? just tell me what you got... lets do the hilux version of the "ONE RED PAPER CLIP" story

i will swap for something bigger or better in any way!! the goal is to have something that someone is willing to swap for an entire truck!!!!!

can it be done??? make your offers!!!!!!!
    You might get lucky, I have a fully set of fitted 3rd Gen waterproof seat covers I tried to sel once and all I got offered was £30 on here despite them still being in their bags and costing over £100.
    So I kept them and they will either be replacment if mine ever wear out of will go on another surf if I am forced to sell the patrol.
    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

if its a red paper clip your after, youve twisted my arm i'll swap ya.........

Comment

Working...
      X