my surf 2nd gen 2.4 diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my surf 2nd gen 2.4 diesel

i'm fed up with trying to get it running so has got to go, it's a 92 ssrx in grey very good condition 11 1/2 months mot 5 1/2 months tax new fuel pump re-con ecu was running fine now just won't start it's as though there is no fuel in it, i think it's something electrical but not sure tbh, need a car on the road desperatly for work so will consider anything with tax and test.
    cheers
    when the sh*t hits the fan greet the reaper with a smile

I have a nice mountain bike.... + a packet of tictac's for that little lift you might need....
    It's less than 3 years old so no MOT needed yet....

I will collect the Surf....

or £100 and the tictac's
    Last edited by TobyJug; 21 November 2009, 16:15.
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

yep plenty of fuel in the tank and 2 new batterys fitted yesterday when it decides to start it will run perfectly i did over 100 miles in it on thursday with no probs then friday it started fine went round the shop came back parked it up for an hour went to go out and it just turns over

Comment

hey is my offer being ignored here....?
        I will have it not running...

Comment

lol no your offer has'nt been ignored it's just that i already have a mountain bike and the last time i rode it to work i needed an oxygen tent when i got there lol

Comment

fair enough..... lol

well if you can't fix it and you need to get shot for money let me know what your after...

Comment

Some idea of what your after for it may help, or if you haven't got rid in a couple of weeks, theres a slim chance i may be in aposition to swap you my van!!

Alan
              www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

i wish i could fix it and keep it because i love the truck, after hours of reading post on here and messing with it i think it something todo with the spill control valve, if i turn the adjuster screw all the way in it starts first time but then as i wind it back out it cuts out

Comment

well I hope you get it sorted then mate....
                  But I still want it if you get rid....
                  Last edited by TobyJug; 26 November 2009, 21:25.

Comment

right after my surf running pefectly yesterday and today it won't start again it's got to go so and sensible offers either cash or swaps will be seriously considered. i think the fault is electrical somewhere but tbh aint got a clue any more, it would make a good breaker as had loads spent on it in the last couple of months, or if someone nows more about electrics than me could be a simple fix so it would be a great vehicle to use as it drives 100% and is in realy good condition (when it starts lol)
                    cheers all

Comment

do you have any pics of the truck please.Pics all round and engine bay if poss
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

at theminute i've only got pics of one side will go out tomoz and take some more and post them

i have got the side steps to go with it aswell.
                        it had a new sterring idler from rough trax for the mot 2 weeks ago and a new o/s track rod end.
                        runs and drives spot on when it starts lol, cheers simon
                        Last edited by oneintheeye; 25 November 2009, 19:45.

Comment

Thanks Simon.If you have a price in mind for what you want can you email/pm and i'll see what i can do if poss
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

to be honest you guys on here probably know alot more about what it's worth than me as it's my first surf just realy open to offers on it you can email me with what you think it's worth to pazzer6625@hotmail.co.uk cheers again

Comment

he is some pics of the surf

Comment

Working...
                              X