Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloys and tyre swap.

Hi folks.

I currently have the 4Runner pictured but don't really like the alloys. I am after something more old school and was wondering if anyone wants a swap. My alloys have 4 good tyres of the size 31x10.5x15, they are BFGoodrich.

I would prefer wheels with the same size tyre fitted as i like the size of them, just not the alloy that in the middle!

Anyway, any interest?

Mark

I have a set of standard Surf alloys on (2nd gen alloys) and am looking for a set of alloys like yours.

Same size tyres, but General Grabber AT2's.

..any help?

Comment

HI Ava Banana.

I should have been a little specific. Ideally i like the old split rim style or something just a bit different. Not after standard design i'm afraid. Thanks though.

Comment

B*gger...worth a try though

thanks

Comment

These are proper old school and seem to be quite rare.... Set of 5,if you're interested..........

www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

I've got a set of imitation split rims with decent grabber at's on them (31 x 10.5) The pic is the wheels on the truck when I bought it.

They now need a good rub down with wet n' dry and a re-laquer, but they are straight and undamaged.

Can post current pic in a few days as I've got to jetwash the surf at the weekend.

I'm assuming there are no dents etc on your rims ?

Rob.
            Attached Files

Comment

i have a proper old school set of ssr split rims with forged centres, lightweight alloys with good tyres

Comment

Originally posted by chewee View Post
                i have a proper old school set of ssr split rims with forged centres, lightweight alloys with good tyres
                Do you have a picture of these?

Comment

here you go

i have a full set of four all in perfect condition with good tyres, yours if you want them but lt me know asap

Comment

Originally posted by chewee View Post
                    here you go

i have a full set of four all in perfect condition with good tyres, yours if you want them but lt me know asap
                    Cheers for the picture, but there are still not quite what i am looking for?

Comment

Working...
                    X