X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Not if he goes via Nova Scotia.

...and pay your subs!
    pay my subs, you having a laugh i own a disco now, it's worse than a mortgage. i have spent more in 1 month of ownership than i have on the surfs in 5 years.
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Well I guess by now you'll know the surf failed it's MOT, but not terminally..........yet.

The fuel pump has a slight leak (for two years now) since using veg oil, and this year theMOT station noticed it, I do have a replacement pump, and Surfenstein has kindly offered to help me change it in a month or so.

It also failed on the front lower ball joints, which will be changed also.

This is an old surf, but has been ###### good over the years, I has done the Wales trip three times now without incedent, infact the only broken things have been a couple of light bulbs....and that's a 1000 mile round trip.
      I was going to take heron the Pyrenees trip, but funds were unfortunately laking, so I had to bail out and lose my deposit. I was hoping to do the Wales trip as I love this great weekend, but again fate has conspired against me.....C'est La Vie!

Anyhoo, I recon that it is worth well over £1000 in spares alone, and will have a valid MOT soon, so Although I would dearly love to keep it, if you have a 600R to swap, and you want a well maintained reliable truck, PM me...
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
      X