A-Bar & lights (swap for wheel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Bar & lights (swap for wheel)

Note -please reply to michaelDOTmcleanATliveDOTca as I don't visit the forum often.

I have a standard A-bar with additional side bars (detachable) as pictured below, and yellow Bosch fog lights. Overall the bar is in decent shape, but the chrome cover on the cross bar is rusted through. This is just a cheap cosmetic cover over a heavier steel support bar underneath -and the whole section appears to unbolt from the main assembly. Aside from this cover the rest is in sound condition.

I've damaged a wheel (fell off on the A1 when the lug bolts sheared off ), so would like to swap for a standard alloy wheel in clean condition (not necessarily perfect, but not badly beaten or oxidised). Tire not required, but I won't say no if it has one.

I'm in Corby/Kettering, so pickup would preferably be in/around this area, although I do drive up to Skipton/Earby at least once a month as well.

Cheers,
    -Mike

hello, I have a spare standard alloy if your interested, would you like me to take a picture of it? It has no tyre though?

Comment

Very interested as I'm driving without a spare at the moment. Could you forward the pic to the email address above?

Thanks!
      -Mike

Comment

yar no problem, i'll do it this evening

Comment

Working...
        X