No announcement yet.

complete surf to swap for something interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

, just thought of something i could do with, if you have them, 2 inch lift springs shocks, or body lift.
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
      , just thought of something i could do with, if you have them, 2 inch lift springs shocks, or body lift.
      oh cr@p I just threw a body lift out a few weeks ago....
      I will have a look at the laptops in the office after the weekend as I am sure there is a pretty high spec one there....

and otherwise keep tehm ideas coming as I could do with another truck....
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Hi, have Gaspodes old Surf for swapping for something interesting, its a 1992 2nd gen with seized auto box, not worth exporting here now so any swaps considered.
        hi, blue +2 rear springs and matching shocks, double din cd radio email snailpaceracing@btconnect.com tel!
        JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Hi Tobyjug, will let you know when the light bulb comes back on,
          Lord Lucan, am interested, will send you email tomoz, but will give Tobyjug 1st refusal as he was 1st in line.

Comment

After A sober chat to George the Greek, we think the front oil seal went, as after it stopped dead in the middle of the road there was a pool of oil left,
            Checked the gearbox oil on dipstick, nothing, so there you go. cannot promise thats all thats wrong, but think its all,????

Comment

well i got a g reg rolling shell and a l reg 4 runner on gas, the 4 runner is on ebay but could end early,,, plus lots of 3 door surf windows and bits lol

Comment

Hi Aaron, whats the ebay item no.

Comment

hey mate...
                  It looks like u are getting some good offers here...
                  I'll just pull out then to leave u get a decent deal.... good luck

Comment

Thanks Tobyjug, only problem now is, 4 runner or lift kit, decisions, decisions.

Comment

Thanks Tobyjug, only problem now is, 4 runner or lift kit, decisions, decisions.
                      Go for the 4runner.... on LPG.... I would love a lpg truck....

Comment

yeh go for my 4 runner lol its good ...

Comment

Hi Arron, whats the ebay item No.

Comment

hi mate it item number 120419314348 please no time wasters,,,not been funny but i had a lot of no shows on my other car a while ago,...

Comment

Hi Arron, interested, whats the deal, not a time waster, if i say i will have it then its a done deal. You know the state of my one, will speak to George the Greek Tomorrow morning, to see what his schedule is, and if he is going anywhere near your place.

Comment

Hi Arron, George not going anywhere near your part the worlds this time, so struggling to get a solution, so unless you got any ideas then i am stumped so have to say no. Given me the hump as i would really like a petrol version, its only 83 cents a litre here. So once again sorry mate but stumped at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X