FREE More tow straps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rodp View Post
    Got some more Friday, about 10 of them I think, I'll have them at home in a day or so (all being well, it went tits up last time as some moron got rid of them)

If anyone is doing the rounds they're welcome to take these and distribute them.
    I shall be in Salisbury for the weekend of the 15th Aug and can take a few with me, I shall be staying on Hudsons field caravan site and visiting my Brothers in Stratford sub Castle
    Rod
    hi mate, if i leave my number can you give me a shout when your in salisbury as ill come and pcik a couple up if thats ok bud?? thanks again and ill send me number in a pm

Comment

Originally posted by rodp View Post
      Got some more Friday, about 10 of them I think, I'll have them at home in a day or so (all being well, it went tits up last time as some moron got rid of them)

If anyone is doing the rounds they're welcome to take these and distribute them.

Rod
      Originally posted by T1z3R View Post
      im in central scotland. can i arrange a courier to collect some from you?
      i can distribute a few around my area if anyone local wants some.
      Hi Rod I'll be heading up Scotland again on 20/21st so if you want to drop a few off I'll take them up with me for you

Comment

if your heading up the a1 to scotland i can meet you at junction 59 if you would be so kind,,, many thanks arron .

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
          if your heading up the a1 to scotland i can meet you at junction 59 if you would be so kind,,, many thanks arron .

Sorry mate I'll be using M6 from Brum

Comment

ok no probs unless you wanna stop at the north lakes hotel car park i got a relative near there sorry for being cheeky

Comment

Working...
            X