call of duty 4 ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call of duty 4 ps3

as per title,had it while,don't really get on with it,amazing game ijust don't get on with first person shoot em ups,swap for a diffrent game maybe?or sumthin surf related?

Ive got 'Grid' if your interested..

No time for it as GTP takes all my virtual driving time, the drift section of the game (Grid) is the best ive played.

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post

No time for it as GTP takes all my virtual driving time, the drift section of the game (Grid) is the best ive played.
      hi mate just watched some video reviews,looks stunning,not gt good,looks more like a grown up toca race driver,wanna swapsies then?

Comment

My kids habe been playing this on Xbox live for 3 months. It's brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hornet View Post
          My kids habe been playing this on Xbox live for 3 months. It's brilliant.
          good good i loved need for speed carbon,loved the wheelie races,but loved it that much i finishd it in 2 weeks lol ,and im still playin gta4,that game is a classic

Comment

yea we can do..

PM us your addy an i'll post it out on mon'

It is a good instant racing fix, like i say the driftin is spot on, an theres tons of racing 'genres' from open wheel to banger racing..lol

A rock crawling sim would be awesome..i remember when smugglers run released with the PS2, used to spend hours trying to crawl up everything

Comment

yea we can do..

PM us your addy an i'll post it out on mon'

It is a good instant racing fix, like i say the driftin is spot on, an theres tons of racing 'genres' from open wheel to banger racing..lol

A rock crawling sim would be awesome..i remember when smugglers run released with the PS2, used to spend hours trying to crawl up everything
              have u not tried it on motorstorm?lol
              doin u a pm as we speak,waitin for yours
              edit i cant u paid subs lol, send an email to (other halfs mail) donna.19@hotmail.co.uk
              Last edited by darkdezigns; 25 October 2008, 22:57.

Comment

got game today mate,just turned ps3 off,my eyes hurt lol

Comment

lol..only just checked back in here..yours came monday too

not a bad game is it..??

i cant get on with first person shooters anymore, they give me a headache after a short time. Will pass it onto my bro he's itching to get his hands on it

Comment

lol..only just checked back in here..yours came monday too

not a bad game is it..??

i cant get on with first person shooters anymore, they give me a headache after a short time. Will pass it onto my bro he's itching to get his hands on it
                    lol i do get on with it,strange tho u said bout the drifting,i cant get on with it lol,getting damn good at the touge tho and banger racing lol,cod is amazing,just takes soooooo much concentration

Comment

Working...
                    X