having a clear out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having a clear out

Ok, I'm moving house next month so going to empty the garage of unwanted surf stuff. Thought I'd put it hear to exchange for wanted surf stuff before it goes on e-bay or dumped. Up for offers I have the following:

Chrome front bumper plus indicatorsL: From a 90 to 92 model but will fit 92 to 95. The passenger side does hang low, due to off road damage, but could be straightened back out. The lower valance has been removed as it was knackered. Had to cut the fixings off so new ones will have to be made.

Chrome rear bumper: Has a fog light built into the rear section. The rear section is in good order, but the quarter panals are bent out of shape. Also has rear mudflaps.

Side steps: Slight banana shape to them, due to off-roading.

Rear cubby hole box covers: In grey, plus one rear cubby hole box

Any offer to swap considered, if moneis are offered then £5 will go to the forum. Will take pics and add later on.
    Hold my beer and watch this

How much are you looking for for the front???

Comment

Originally posted by jelsplace View Post
      How much are you looking for for the front???
      Do you have anything to swap? I'll post a pic up tonight of the front bumper.

Comment

Nothing to swap at the moment! Just bought my surf and after the MOT I am struggling to get it up on the road - although it all looks like its atrting to come together now!

Comment

ok for those interested in the bumpers, got some piccies.
          As explanined the front bumper has a bend on the passenger's side. The fixings to the lower valance have been cut off, was the only way I could remove it. Does come with indicators, they're in the garage.
          Rear bumper middle section is in good condition, fog light works. Rear quarter sections are bent, but if you're handy with a hammer they may straighten out. Sorry no pics of those.
          Attached Files

Comment

Rear Bumper

How Much For Your Rear Bumper, Complete?

Comment

Originally posted by NEZ View Post
              How Much For Your Rear Bumper, Complete?
              looking to swap for anything intersting really

Comment

Working...
              X