swap new sat nav 4 a bullbar!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swap new sat nav 4 a bullbar!!

hi,new to this so bare with me!! i have a my guide sat nav new in the box,was unwanted gift!!! would love to swap it 4 a bullbar to fit a import 2.4 diesel surf 92 in the year... prefer a chrome or polished one but try me. sat nav worth around the £80-£100
    can collect anywhere in the mids. thanx dave

I have just taken the bull bar off my breaker, so it's ready to collect. Overall in good condition, could use a bit of a polish, but no dents that I'm aware of.

You can see it here: http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46025

I''l include the spots if you really want them, but they're in a pretty poor state as I found out when it came to remove them.

I work in Preston, so pickup from there is easy.

What model Sat Nav is it?
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

satnav /bullbar

hi its a my guide 3100 with navigator 6.1 software built in. still in box was only removed once for a nosey at it!!!! was a gift off the mother in law, she hadnt realised we get them free through work!! lol they retail around the 80-100 pound . bullbar just what im after and i can collect whenever you want if you choose to proceed , .cheers dave emailed u just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgydave View Post
        hi its a my guide 3100 with navigator 6.1 software built in. still in box was only removed once for a nosey at it!!!! was a gift off the mother in law, she hadnt realised we get them free through work!! lol they retail around the 80-100 pound . bullbar just what im after and i can collect whenever you want if you choose to proceed , .cheers dave emailed u just in case.
        OK, had a look into it, and that sat nav seems fine. I'll try and give you a call tomorrow so we can sort the exchange out.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
          OK, had a look into it, and that sat nav seems fine. I'll try and give you a call tomorrow so we can sort the exchange out.
          great. im in allday mate or theres a mob no 07794 187801 thanx

Comment

Did you find you way there ok
            www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
              seems not only has every village got one .......but this site has too !!! lol

Comment

seems not only has every village got one .......but this site has too !!! lol
                It now has three... You should have said 'two', not "too".
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                  Yup, eventually.

I hope Dave made it home OK, bullbars aren't so good for finding the best route through traffic.
                  Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
                    Yup, eventually.

I hope Dave made it home OK, bullbars aren't so good for finding the best route through traffic.
                    hi,pal,,,yep i made it home ok,,,,,,,thanx 4 the bullbar exactly what i wanted. cheers pal u havnt got the rear door spoiler have you by anychance????

Comment

hi,pal,,,yep i made it home ok,,,,,,,thanx 4 the bullbar exactly what i wanted. cheers pal u havnt got the rear door spoiler have you by anychance????
                      Afraid not, wouldn't mind one of them myself.
                      Paul </Slugsie>
                      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                      X