First Class Service and very helpful.
    Ask for John and mention the forum.

Geoff.
    Rubblebags (Geoff).

Thats two plugs Geoff...

AndyL

Comment

Another good buisness goes

Went to see my mate John at Vikings today to get another upgraded rad for a Lotus built up . He has now closed the door to any buisness rebuilding rads . The cost of the rent and overheads has been to much to survive .
      Shame this has happened as he did a first class job in the 12 years I have known him .
      I wil have to try and find another rad builder and if any good I will post their details for anyone in N/NW London area to use .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

try Serck Intertruck in Southall. They ended up building me a new one from scratch... well I gave them the original sides... and they fitted in four deep cores ala truimph V8 stag style fins and fat cores. No where near as resonably priced as Viking... their is also heathrow rads on the A312 next big roundabout south of M4...

AndyL

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
          try Serck Intertruck in Southall. They ended up building me a new one from scratch... well I gave them the original sides... and they fitted in four deep cores ala truimph V8 stag style fins and fat cores. No where near as resonably priced as Viking... their is also heathrow rads on the A312 next big roundabout south of M4...

AndyL
          Andy
          Sercks did a rad 20 years ago for my Lotus for the previous owner , its now in a mates car and still going well (its my upgraded test rad for selling to people for an upgrade ). Must have been due to the price , it must still be in shock !
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
          X