choice motor company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choice motor company

just to let you know this is the dealer i got my 1991 ssr ltd from 6 weeks ago. i went back today cos i had no tool roll and could'nt lower my spare wheel (underslung). he fixed me up with a tool roll with the neccessary bits and gave me a genuine surf rubber boot line as well!! this is on top of 12 month m.o.t and 12 month warranty and 6 months tax all in the price. cant say enough good things about him or the surf. his name is shauntry him,i know its mainly for us northerners but he has loads of jap imports of all kinds and always lots of cool surfs. www.choicemotorcompanyltd.co.uk . he is in warrington cheshire.

TOYOTA HI LUX SURF SSRX LIMITED 2.4 TD , 5 Doors, Automatic, All Terrain, Diesel, 1994 M Reg , 53,000 miles, Metallic WINE OVER SILVER. ABS, electric sunroof, mirrors electric, outside temperature meter, part exchange welcome, radio/cassette, side steps, 15" light alloy wheels, airconditioning. GARAGE.01925811181,MOBILE.0798 9408620 £6,995
    .............................. .............................. .............................. ......
    A 2.4 on an M plate. They stopped making the 2.4 in 1993 an L plate maybe but not on an M plate.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

it must be a mistake ill look into that sorry folks

Comment

You need to look at the ABS bit as well.

Comment

Working...
        X