Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automarques Dealer

Hi all,

Been reading a couple of threads where Automarques in (Southampton Area) is mentioned with negative feedback -This is where I was most likey to purchase my first Surf, Does anyone have any further feed back on this dealer? (Good or Bad)

Scott,
    I think the previous posts on them speak for themselves, but in the end of the day M8, its up to you where you buy your Surf.
    If you are comfortable with them then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Got mine from Automarques

Just to say got mine from Automarques, communication was a bit haphazard but fine in the end. Had all the correct paperwork but have to wait for the warranty to come by post They do 3 month or 6 month depending on what your buying. Good valet and finish. They must be popular the day I picked mine up 14 others coming to collect theirs. Make sure whatever you agree is written on your sale form the sales guy (Tom) can forget what's been agreed and need reminding! But overall would use them again, also have friends who have brought Mitibushi's etc and they are delighted. Oh when you pick up make sure you have some diesel they can be a bit tight with it! There is an Asda's near there pick up point which we used to fill up.

Comment

Automarques - trouble

I'm not a surf driver but you need to know that automarques and the little !!!! ian lockwood took an £800 deposit from me, and now appears to have closed. There's only a couple of vehicles left in the yard, which was full a few weeks ago. No calls or emails are answered. Luckily I paid by credit card so should eventually be due a refund. However, I'll try hard to track this loser down and baseball bat his nose out the other side of his head.

Comment

if you need to look for another option i bought mine from espiritcars on the A36 sailsbury road they were greatwhen buying mine a year ago they also hounered a warranty claim for three hundred on an allternator i may have just been lucky but give them a go

Comment

Sorry to hear that

Originally posted by cjwinternet
            I'm not a surf driver but you need to know that automarques and the little !!!! ian lockwood took an £800 deposit from me, and now appears to have closed. There's only a couple of vehicles left in the yard, which was full a few weeks ago. No calls or emails are answered. Luckily I paid by credit card so should eventually be due a refund. However, I'll try hard to track this loser down and baseball bat his nose out the other side of his head.
            Thats interesting a mate of mine tried to phone them last week and said their voicemail was full!!! He was looking to buy as well but gave up when there was no response, I hope you get some redress soon. Shame cos I got a lovely motor through them.

Comment

Automarques

Thanks for the warning.

Have looked at them several times for a vehicle, but all this is very suprising as i first heard of them thru autotrader online and i believe they are still advertising!!
              Surely they should not be allowed to get away with this unscrupulous behaviour!!
              HELEN xx

Comment

Working...
              X