Bolton Hilux Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton Hilux Dealer

Just had an experience with a hilux dealer in Bolton, Got a heavily modded truck off him but it had power steering problems. When i got onto him about it, expecting him to just fobb me off with some drivel i was surprised by how helpful the man was. He offered me a few options, fix it, give me my cash back or give me another hilux, went for the latter and got a really nice truck at the end of it all
    It could of ended up as a nighmare with some dealers but it didn`t
    So Credit where credit is due
    Nice one
    Dont know if i`m allowed to put his number up but if not i`m sure the powers that be will edit it

Personally having positive feedback is good.
    Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Not at all relevant but get onto this
      http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9735

Comment

Thread hijacker. However that looks well cool.
        Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
          Just had an experience with a hilux dealer in Bolton, Got a heavily modded truck off him but it had power steering problems. When i got onto him about it, expecting him to just fobb me off with some drivel i was surprised by how helpful the man was. He offered me a few options, fix it, give me my cash back or give me another hilux, went for the latter and got a really nice truck at the end of it all
          It could of ended up as a nighmare with some dealers but it didn`t
          So Credit where credit is due
          Nice one
          Dont know if i`m allowed to put his number up but if not i`m sure the powers that be will edit it

ive just bought mine off the same guy, ken
          very good to deal with and always has some nice surfs in stock

Comment

We also bought ours off him earlier this week. I guess that if bought recently they will be metallic blue Surfs. Strange thing is that he bought my first Surf off me.

Comment

Working...
            X