www.monarch4x4.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.monarch4x4.co.uk

been directed by a friend to the above dealer. Would somebody in the know check out the prices for me and advise on the best deal?

Cheers..

Originally posted by robtoog
    been directed by a friend to the above dealer. Would somebody in the know check out the prices for me and advise on the best deal?

Cheers..
    this one has different wheels in each picture http://www.monarch4x4.co.uk/page23.htm
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
      this one has different wheels in each picture http://www.monarch4x4.co.uk/page23.htm
      Different front end treatment too, either A-Bar or wrapround, take your pick
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Thier prices and visual condition of the vehicles wrere O.K when we were having a look around, but unless you have the readies ready there is no chance of a test drive with them, pretty disinterested unless your wallet is bulging at the time.
        Other places were very helpful with a test drive to see if you actually liked the motor and would discuss best price and trade in etc without having to flash the cash.
        Make sure the head is covered under warranty before you buy, and see if they don't mind you bringing along a mechanic to give them the once over.
        Happy huntin'
        [COLOR=yellow]Ditch[/COLOR]
        3.0 L SSRX Ltd Manual 1994 (MINE)
        2.4 L SSRX 1993 Manual (hers)

Comment

I can remember Monarch having a bit of a dodgy reputation in the past. They have sold used cars for years but moved into jap imports. I would seriously check out their warranty and after sales service before buying.

There are a few places in bristol that I can remember seeing in Autotrader.

(I used to live in Newport BTW!)
          '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

dealers

can only speak as i find -try capels 4x4 in pengam gwent. bought my surf off them in may this year i have had nothing but good service off them. had some problems (all minor) they sorted everything out with no argument. 3 month warranty covers everything or so they told me, including the head. byron the sales man seems very knowledgeable about imports and gave me lots of advice and encouraged me to test drive any surfs i was interested in.

Comment

We used Capels aswell, no probs so far touch wood.
              [COLOR=yellow]Ditch[/COLOR]
              3.0 L SSRX Ltd Manual 1994 (MINE)
              2.4 L SSRX 1993 Manual (hers)

Comment

Monarch4x4

robtoog

Stay well clear of this place just up the road from me went to look at the motors, look clean enough however they are well over priced in my opinion, the dealer was not interested at all at waht i had to say or ask, just wanted to know if i was going to buy. The garage forecourt is on the side of a road with a tiny run down grotty office with ripped carpet, ripped chairs not very impressive.When i asked the dealer about a certain car advertised on his web site he told me that he has not updated it for 2 months he said he couldnt be bothered, now thats commitment.

I to was recommended, dont bother stay well clear

Comment

Working...
                X