Importshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importshop

Bought my Surf a couple of months ago from Importshop, Trowbridge (www.cab4.com). I got on well with the salesman - no bull$hit etc and the sales process was smooth (apart from when I nearly chickened out of spending 2k more than my budget - my fault, I wanted a surf desparately!). Delivery was all on time and the couple of faults that I spotted during the test drive had been fixed.
    So far they have been very good with their after sales stuff. They haven't been too hot on calling me back and letting me know what's going on when they've had my surf but they've fixed all the problems I've had (a broken switch, electric aerial and the front shocks needed replacing). All I've had to do is ask politely, no claim forms or paperwork, it just been sorted. Which is fine by me, I don't want a fight every time I need something fixing! They've been great to deal with so far and I would definitly buy from them again.

Rob

Update - this place has changed it's name back to 'Lesters'.

Comment

Rob,

Their website is down - when was the last time you visited it ?

Ta !

Bob
      Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Yeah i noticed. I looked at it a few months ago but that was before they changed their name. Haven't found the new one yet but I'm looking

Comment

Found it, checked the local rag. It's now here:

http://www.lesters.info/

There was a 3rd gen in the paper for £8995, ice blue SSR-X but it's not on the website.

Comment

Yuck, seen the Vitara with the yellow bull bars, talk about seeing the car coming !

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Sadly, I know someone who wanted to buy it. He's changed his mind, but he's looking for a scooter/moped thing now... Hmmm!

Comment

Working...
              X