Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - LA Supertrux ???

Hey guys,

I ordered a full set of pro-comp shocks from LA Supertrux for my 3rd Gen on 8th Nov 07 (was told about 1 week delivery) and still to date I have not received them. I have been on the phone at least 6-8 times, left messages and also written them an email. I have spoken to guys called Craig, Nigel, Greg and each time I have been told they will be sent out in the next few days (all 3 voices identical!?).

I spoke to a guy who said he was Greg on Friday who promised me that they would be delivered today and I insisted that he sent an email to confirm this and the email was signed Craig?

Has anyone else had any problems with these guys ? I know they are sponsors on here and I'm not here to create enemies but I think several months down the line is a bit of a joke don't you think ?

Many thanks,
    Grant
    Scotland Area Rep for SkylineOwners.com.

supertrux [nigel] is a member on this site , dont think anyone as ever had a prob dealing with supertrux from this site , why dont you pm him ?? anyway hope you get it sorted soon
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Thanks mate, PM sent. Awaiting reply. Cheers.
      Last edited by MrScottish; 22 January 2008, 22:57.

Comment

Hi there MrScottish. If you fancy takin your Surf off road check this thread out Drumclog
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by MrScottish View Post
          Hey guys,

I ordered a full set of pro-comp shocks from LA Supertrux for my 3rd Gen on 8th Nov 07 (was told about 1 week delivery) and still to date I have not received them. I have been on the phone at least 6-8 times, left messages and also written them an email. I have spoken to guys called Craig, Nigel, Greg and each time I have been told they will be sent out in the next few days (all 3 voices identical!?).

I spoke to a guy who said he was Greg on Friday who promised me that they would be delivered today and I insisted that he sent an email to confirm this and the email was signed Craig?

Has anyone else had any problems with these guys ? I know they are sponsors on here and I'm not here to create enemies but I think several months down the line is a bit of a joke don't you think ?

Many thanks,
          Grant

At the time of writing this I have no PM to read but I would ask Grant to either PM or email me on lasupertrux@aol.com as I would want to sort this asap.
          regards Nigel
          Monster trucks, BIG,Loud,Fast, What's not to like?

Comment

I sent a PM last night. Further email just sent. Look forward to your phonecall.
            Grant

Comment

I sent a PM last night. Further email just sent. Look forward to your phonecall.
              Grant
              I'm not 100% certain about this, but I don't think it's possible to send a PM unless one is a subscriber?

If you've e-mailed him, Nigel will sort this issue out immediately.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                I'm not 100% certain about this, but I don't think it's possible to send a PM unless one is a subscriber?

If you've e-mailed him, Nigel will sort this issue out immediately.

Your right, McScottish couldn't have pm'd Nigel

Comment

I have confused sending an email thru the forum and sending a PM. I sent an email from here and a seperate one from my home email.

Nigel has phoned me today and was very pleasant, will keep you posted on delivery date, have been promised tomorrow. Also he has thrown in free shock boots.
                  Cheers
                  Grant
                  Last edited by MrScottish; 24 January 2008, 20:18.

Comment

I have confused sending an email thru the forum and sending a PM. I sent an email from here and a seperate one from my home email.

Nigel has phoned me today and was very pleasant, will keep you posted on delivery date, have been promised tomorrow. Also he has thrown in free shock boots.
                    Cheers
                    Grant
                    Fantastic news!

Comment

Shocks + boots arrived today. So its all well that ends well, eventually. Once Nigel got involved things were spot on so thank you Nigel. Don't know why Craig / Greg couldnt have handled it tho.

Cheers, Grant

Comment

Shocks + boots arrived today. So its all well that ends well, eventually. Once Nigel got involved things were spot on so thank you Nigel. Don't know why Craig / Greg couldnt have handled it tho.

Cheers, Grant
                        Me neither but I have ordered a bigger stick to beat him with....

Regards Nigel
                        Monster trucks, BIG,Loud,Fast, What's not to like?

Comment

Was This The Main Supertrux Or Another One As The One Near Me (bexhill) Dissappeared.

Main One Which I Spoke To Was Very Helpful.

Comment

Working...
                          X