Car Planet Trade Oldham Gtr Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Planet Trade Oldham Gtr Manchester

Bought 3rd gen 1998 ssr-x from Car planet in oldham september 03. http://www.carplanettrade.co.uk
    Rear tyres were bold so befor collecting Surf from them, they had a full set of new tyres fitted.
    Sorted all the initial niggles without any hassle what so ever, ie small tear in seat, scratch on wheel arch, mising head rest etc.
    Now nearly six months on from purchace I have a problem with a front bearing, UJ or CV joint, (havent yet managed to find where the grinding noise is coming from) and have covered some 10k miles and all they have said is;- book it in with them and it will be sorted later this week. No argument, no hassle, and no ' oh well its over three months and all those miles, just a straight 'Book it in an we'll sort it'.

Didnt get that sort of service when I bought a brand new Musso five years ago from a local dealership, once out the door they didnt want to know at all.

So can recomend these guys highly.
    Found them on the internet, never had any dealings with them nor known about them befor buying my Surf.
    They dont buy from UK auctions either, but source and inport direct from Japan themselves, which may mean they can source to a specific order, who knows, but if you want something specific it cant hurt to ask.
    Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!
Working...
X