Discount Car Centre, Radcliffe, Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount Car Centre, Radcliffe, Manchester

Thanks to all of you that helped me in purchasing my 3.0TD Mk2 Surf.
    I bought the Surf from Discount Car Centre Ltd in the Manchester area http://www.dcc-cars.co.uk

I recommend this dealer because of the quality of my vehicle and other in his showroom, the servicing standards employed and the great after sales care. Their cars are not the cheapest around and Andrew (the owner) will admit this. However I believe you pay for what you get.

Please mention my name (Mark Croft) if you decide to contact him. I said I would give him positive feedback on this forum. I think he was a little bit sceptical about any gain from my mention, but I'm not and I hope that this will encourage him to maintain his high standards of service.

Best regards
    Mark..
    ps. I have no affiliation with Andrew or Discount Car Centre Ltd other than as a customer.
    Last edited by papacroft; 20 February 2004, 22:21.

Originally posted by papacroft
    Thanks to all of you that helped me in purchasing my 3.0TD Mk2 Surf.
    I bought the Surf from Discount Car Centre Ltd in the Manchester area http://www.dcc-cars.co.uk

I recommend this dealer because of the quality of my vehicle and other in his showroom, the servicing standards employed and the great after sales care. Their cars are not the cheapest around and Andrew (the owner) will admit this. However I believe you pay for what you get.

Please mention my name (Mark Croft) if you decide to contact him. I said I would give him positive feedback on this forum. I think he was a little bit sceptical about any gain from my mention, but I'm not and I hope that this will encourage him to maintain his high standards of service.

Best regards
    Mark..
    ps. I have no affiliation with Andrew or Discount Car Centre Ltd other than as a customer.
    I can vouch for that too. Went yesterday to have a look at some surfs, and even managed to shake hands on abit of friendly haggling. I was rather cautious about it all at first, but Andrew was patient and polite. Got a cracker of a surf. Could not believe how well it handled. Was expecting something more wallowy with vague steering and handling, but it actually felt as though I was driving a car!, an expensive car. The owner even booked a taxi for us too!. Good service is that.

Comment

NIce to hear some good feedback as opposed to usual moans.

When AirMedic did my aircon he too was sceptical that someone would recommend him... he had already had 5 or 6 customers from the post on the forum before I used him.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
      X