St Marys Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Marys Garage

So far St Marys Garage in Kirkcudbright have been very friendly and helpful,they import some really nice vehicles,and they have been flexible with the warranty. Let's hope it stays that way.
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    So far St Marys Garage in Kirkcudbright have been very friendly and helpful,they import some really nice vehicles,and they have been flexible with the warranty. Let's hope it stays that way.
    Still being very helpful and patient and very flexible with the warranty,recommended!
    Powered by ????

Comment

Experience with this dealer...St Marys Garage.

This all started in March and April 2005 after about a year of deliberations...
      After looking for a suitable vehicle for 5 weeks including visiting 2 auctions and 7 dealers the length of mainland, saw St Marys on the BIMTA site...The original intention was to sell my wife's car (worth then far more than the toyota) and we found an Import dealer in Edinburgh who was prepared to accept this as a trade in and offer the required spondulicks and a ' 97 surf 3.0 ssrx...however wanted an ssrg... St Marys were not prepared for this deal, although their ssrg was best we had seen/tested - AND they offered AND WE TOOK any trial of their motor AND any other cars in stock, very friendly !!....They actually wanted my landrover (which I did NOT want to sell) and they offered me the price for it which I had said I would SELL it for...Went for it !...The Surf has since covered 5 thousand and was serviced by St Marys at the end of their six month warranty period...I have since bought another warranty(elsewhere, as St Marys management were not available to talk about this aspect) before the eligibility of the vehicle is in question...under the 10 year rule... So my 42 year love / hate affair with the solihull product ended April 2005, eleven cars of various types and power plants..3 self maintained the rest by in-house personnel....
      I would recommend St Marys Garage as very straightforward dealers, with excellent full back up facilities for servicing, testing and parts availability...The immobiliser was only item not fitted in-house. St Marys Garage is ust a few miles south of main Euroroute A75...at Kirkcudbright in Galloway...between Carlisle and Stranraer..

Comment

Working...
      X