Mcminn hemal hempsted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcminn hemal hempsted

Any 1 had any dealings with www.mcminn.co.uk brought my surf last august from them so far done over 7000miles with no major faults TOUCH WOOD,seemed to no a bit about surfs showed me the 4x4 stuff and not to use it on tarmacBLAH BLAH BLAH.
    All ways spoke as if he had been on the p**s the night before,ah well just thought i give me 2 pennies worth.

Originally posted by mick b
    Any 1 had any dealings with www.mcminn.co.uk brought my surf last august from them so far done over 7000miles with no major faults TOUCH WOOD,seemed to no a bit about surfs showed me the 4x4 stuff and not to use it on tarmacBLAH BLAH BLAH.
    All ways spoke as if he had been on the p**s the night before,ah well just thought i give me 2 pennies worth.
    Mick.

I test drove a 3.0 Surf there before I bought my 2.4. They seem OK although the Surf I drove seemed to have been clocked but I couldn't stake my life on it - only summise this from a comment someone else made.

However they do seem to know their stuff, they only tend to deal in Imports (mainly Lucidas and Supras). They are just round the corner from me so I have a look all the time. They have a couple of 2.4s in at the moment at 5999 however they haven't sold in quite a long time.

Cheers

Comment

Yeh thats right just imports,they do sell british motors but i think there just the trade ins.

Exept my old banger i traded i think that went to the knackers yard.

Got £500 for it though.

Comment

Working...
      X