M25 Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M25 Cars

Any one know anything about these people?
    Are they likely to rip you off or do they play it straight?
    A mate of mine is looking for a surf for his girl friend.

Thanks folks

You have a pm m8
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Must be good if they take girlfriends as a PART-EX for a SURF.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

I got my Surf from M25 Cars. I was (and still am) pleased with the car. I think I got it at a good price.

However, the rear bumper quarters had rotted out on the corners. After a bit of negotiating, we agreed that M25 Cars would source two new bumper quarters and forward them to me, as part of the sale. This agreement was written into the Sales Invoice.

That was on April 13th. I’ve phoned them probably in excess of 20 times, to be told each time “Oh yeah, should be here any day now”, or similar. They’ve never ever called me back despite numerous promises. I eventually sent them a letter in July, telling them they had 2 weeks to remedy the situation, or I’d seek remuneration through the small claims court. No response. I’ll never get the bumper sections from them. I’m resigned to having to buy my own now.

I also notice they’ve changed the Company name since April.

In summary, if you want to buy a car, walk away and never look back, go for it. If you expect any sort of after sales service, customer care, or assistance with any issues you may find after buying a car from them, forget it.

Hope this is of some use to anyone considering using them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shropshire Tim

Hope this is of some use to anyone considering using them.
          Thanks Tim,

It's of some use to me as I am looking to buy a surf from them soon, but I live not too far away and could knock on the door every night for aftersales if I had to.

I don't generally expect too much from car salesman after they've got my money - I prefer to try and buy a good car in the firstplace, so it's good to know you've had good experience in that respect.

Cheers for the note

Neil

Comment

Working...
          X