Good mechanic in south yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good mechanic in south yorkshire

Hi all, had my 3.0ltr ssrx about 3 weeks now, delighted with it, looking for a decent garage or mechanic in the sheffield area who knows how to look after Surfs. Had Range Rovers in the past but now that I have a Surf I realise that I should have had a Surf all along, Cheers Mayto

Originally posted by mayto
    Hi all, had my 3.0ltr ssrx about 3 weeks now, delighted with it, looking for a decent garage or mechanic in the sheffield area who knows how to look after Surfs. Had Range Rovers in the past but now that I have a Surf I realise that I should have had a Surf all along, Cheers Mayto
    Hi m8 and welcome, i dont know of any surf guru's around the south yorkshire area! the nearest is stevo at stockport!!!!

But i do know a good mechanic who is honest and will not rip you off. However he is a 4x4 man but likes jeeps in his error of judgment !!!

I met the guy by accident a couple of years ago, the recovery people came to my works van and wanted to take me to a certain dealer in sheffield but i didnt want it to go there cause there c rap. So the guy said he knows a guy just down the road, so thats were we ended up and we have taken the vans there from now on! apart from when we have a new van which needs to be serviced by "the stealer" to keep the warranty going..

if you are interested then let me know i will get you his phone number!!
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Thanks Slim, whereabout's is he based, and where do you go with your Jetski? I usually go to Rother valley when I have the time, cheers Mayto

Comment

Originally posted by mayto
        Thanks Slim, whereabout's is he based, and where do you go with your Jetski? I usually go to Rother valley when I have the time, cheers Mayto
        Hi m8, he,s based at hellaby in rotherham!! if you are considering going to him i will find his no out or even better his website address so you can arrange a visit!! I can honestly say he,s a good guy! let me know if you want his details and i will scrounge through mi paperwork in mi van and get the details for you!!.

I havn't been out on it for a about a year. Its not usable at the moment as the pump housing as been removed for a repair and hasnt been put back on yet due to time. When i first got it i went to tyram lakes at doncaster. Also i was going to cleethorpes for a few years but things have changed there now, its a bit harder to get on there compared to a few yaers ago!!
        What ski do you have??

Comment

Hi Slim, the web address seems like a good idea, I can have a look around it and the phone no should be on there. I had a Seadoo xp for a few years but started to struggle to get back on it in deep water ( getting older and fatter) traded it for a 3 seater Seadoo gtx this year really stable and goes like hell I have been to Tyram a couple of times seems ok. Thanks for your response, see ya Mayto

Comment

ok mate here it is the site has not been developed yet but his contact details are on there give him a call m8 http://www.wizardautocraft.co.uk/index.htm

Comment

Thanks Slim I will look him up....Mayto

Comment

Working...
              X