Thank you Mr Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Mr Surf

Hi I have just bought my first Hilux Surf 3 ltr for us to go camping in. I wanted to recommend the dealer that I have purchased mine from. After scouring e-bay and looked at least 7 Surfs' I have found myself a cracker on e-bay from the infamous 'spoon456' I looked everywhere for a black one and after asking around, at least 4 people said the same thing ~ to see the Surf man on e-bay!! So I did, this very helpful guy told me to take my pick as he had 3 black ones. He was very helpful (and patient) with me. The condition was like new, that is all I can say. He seemed to be much cheaper than any of the others too. After assuring me that if I needed any further information that I could ring him and also recommended this forum ~ he then started to laugh, I still dont know why!!

Originally posted by DeniseT
    Hi I have just bought my first Hilux Surf 3 ltr for us to go camping in. I wanted to recommend the dealer that I have purchased mine from. After scouring e-bay and looked at least 7 Surfs' I have found myself a cracker on e-bay from the infamous 'spoon456' I looked everywhere for a black one and after asking around, at least 4 people said the same thing ~ to see the Surf man on e-bay!! So I did, this very helpful guy told me to take my pick as he had 3 black ones. He was very helpful (and patient) with me. The condition was like new, that is all I can say. He seemed to be much cheaper than any of the others too. After assuring me that if I needed any further information that I could ring him and also recommended this forum ~ he then started to laugh, I still dont know why!!

Hi Den welcome to to the home of the totally insane but a very good choice of motor you have made.But you need to get it muddy and get some pics of it so we can all see.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by DeniseT
      After assuring me that if I needed any further information that I could ring him and also recommended this forum ~ he then started to laugh, I still dont know why!!
      Do a search for Mr Surf and you'll see why!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Welcome to Surfdom!!

He was probably laughing cos there was a bit of a heated arguement on here a while back, between him and someone else. All sorted amicably, I think. Nothing for you to be concerned about, anyway!

Pics please!!!
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
          Surfdom
          festish website alert!!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X