Watling Towbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watling Towbars

Ordered a towbar of this people over the telephone back early in July and to date a have not received it.

There telephone number has now been removed from their website, leaving the only point of contact with them by email. Needless to say they have not replied to any of the 4 emails I have sent them.

My advice is don't use them.

Getting another fitted hopefully next week by my local trailer centre.

They must be bad.... Even you avatar is shaking its head.... :lol:

I hope you didn't pay over any cash for the towbar!

Comment

Originally posted by Flip-Flop
      Ordered a towbar of this people over the telephone back early in July and to date a have not received it.

There telephone number has now been removed from their website, leaving the only point of contact with them by email. Needless to say they have not replied to any of the 4 emails I have sent them.

My advice is don't use them.

Getting another fitted hopefully next week by my local trailer centre.
      Similar story here, ordered from www.towsure.co.uk on 1st aug, no word since, despite emails. Won't write them off just yet, but I'm still unimpressed
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
        Similar story here, ordered from www.towsure.co.uk on 1st aug, no word since, despite emails. Won't write them off just yet, but I'm still unimpressed
        Shame, last years ordered a bar from them, it came next day.

Need to get one for our Runner pretty quickly, still using Craneys one ATM, If he needs it back we'll be stuffed!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Shame, last years ordered a bar from them, it came next day.

Need to get one for our Runner pretty quickly, still using Craneys one ATM, If he needs it back we'll be stuffed!
          I spoke to a bloke today who had his nicked about two months ago, said he was going to get it back onder the guise of night fall, cause he reckons the bloke who's got it will end up welding it on so he'll never get it back. Also reckons his clutch is on the way out!!
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            I spoke to a bloke today who had his nicked about two months ago, said he was going to get it back onder the guise of night fall, cause he reckons the bloke who's got it will end up welding it on so he'll never get it back. Also reckons his clutch is on the way out!!
            LOL, I guarentee he's clutch is on the way out, also has a very floppy gear lever thats really tricky to find reverse without some practice!

Has Rob made it over here yet?
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              might as well leave it on now tony and get him a new one
              [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
              [size=5][/size]
              [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                LOL, I guarentee he's clutch is on the way out, also has a very floppy gear lever thats really tricky to find reverse without some practice!

Has Rob made it over here yet?
                Yes said he has been on here once
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                  Morning All !

I'm a caravanner (sorry but someone's got to do it) and I frequent a rather well used caravanning forum - Towsure had a bit of an iffy time dealing with mail order stuff at the end of last year however they seem to have sorted themselves out - I haven't heard of any problems involving them in the last couple of months.

If you are still in dispute with them ring them up - it will probably result in a quick solution.
                  Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                  X