Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolbears Garage, Newton Abbot

for a change a good story:

Dolbears garage, newton abbot - fantastic lads, wicked service and know exactly what theyre on about. A garage that does exactly what it says on the tin.

Where is this garage? It's bugging the life out of me. I use mike wright at Ipplepen. He's looked after the family for years now.........

Dolbears................mmmmmm mmmmmmm...............

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj
      Where is this garage? It's bugging the life out of me. I use mike wright at Ipplepen. He's looked after the family for years now.........

Dolbears................mmmmmm mmmmmmm...............
      most of my mates are raving about this place

OEC 4X4 THEY HAVE A WEB SITE
      www.oec4x4.com ive been in just for a chat ex bunch of guys and there hilux fans ooooh forgot to tell you there in newton abbot

OEC 4X4

Comment

Urghhhhhhhhhhh. and your in Newton as well... I duno

in Broadway Road, that must be near Exeway coachworks?

I used your link to the site. Doesn't have the location on the map.............heheheheh

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj
          Urghhhhhhhhhhh. and your in Newton as well... I duno

in Broadway Road, that must be near Exeway coachworks?

I used your link to the site. Doesn't have the location on the map.............heheheheh

thanks
          its next to phillip steel scaffolding yard in broadway road

Comment

I got ya! thanks!!!!

I think I caught a flying glimpse of your truck at last last week. I've been working out at KB Reinforcments this week. Was leaving battle road to go back into Newton on Thursday.

Keep an eye out for a blue renault kangoo labled CP Stone Electrical.

Need a bigger photo of your truck on this site so we know what to look for.............HEHEHE

Mean while, the 3L's coming back outa the garage for the summer tomorow........... Time to have a run before taking off to France.

Comment

Working...
            X