Autoserv Selby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoserv Selby

Had my Surf for 3weeks now and true to their word 'any problems ,bring it in we will sort it' Up to now have had all wheels re-balanced , electric aerial replaced, window shields stuck on properly and the list goes on. The garage is well resourced and nothing is too much trouble. Would willingly recommend these guys to any prospective buyer. Didn't realise Charlia Gabb is a Rally Driver no wonder he knows his stuff !

Mind you I don't think he was too impresed with my 'Indian Chief' wheel cover
    Death rides a Black Horse

It's great to hear positive things about garages and their after sales service,
    however, didn't you check all those problems on your truck BEFORE you handed over your cash???

Comment

After sales service

I have to say the aerial broke a week after collection, the weights on the wheels we guess came off after a brief burn on the M62 the day after collection you got me on the driver visor but the rear passenger one came loose yesterday.Charlie decided to re-balance the wheels after one of the front ones gained a judder at 45mph so they did the lot while I was there. All pre-delivery stuff was sorted and Surf valeted to a very high standard also enough diesel in th tank for over 150miles!
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Cool!

Comment

I'll vouch for them also, one of the last true and honest car dealers. They are spot on. Iv'e had my 3rd gen for two years and it's as good as brand new (apart from the HVAC, long story!!)

Andy

Comment

Working...
          X