Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chequered Flag In Leeds

Hi

Bought my Surf in Octoberf rom Steve at Chequered Flag in Leeds. It is a 1997 3.0 TD SSRX. He has a good range of excellent Surfs at various prices(and Pajeros). He took my Mondeo in part ex.and passed it on to a contact in the trade. If you buy from them they will do 10000 km service for £99 which I think is reasonable. I recently had my surf nicked . The B******* broke in to my house in the middle of the night and nicked my keys. Fortunately the car was recovered undamaged but minus keys. Steve found me some replacement locks at a reasonable price.
    All in all a good service and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a Surf.
    Contact details are 0113 2711366

I bought my Surf from these guys aswell on the recommendation of one of my mates... he got a surf from them with no problems...

My experience is this... Steve the guy who runs it is really helpfull with any questions with regards to the Surfs / Paj etc as he has been dealin with them for years... he has been running surfs as his own car also for some time.. they do full mot work etc ... okey now to the deal ...

i p/x my renault scenic, got 3 months unconditional warranty, underseal, immobiliser, FULL major service including all belts, spots on front, fog light, could have had a stereo fitted too bu was not thinkin straight as too busy smilin.... all in all it cost £6500 but it had only got 85,000 kilometers on the clock which equates to about 50,000 miles for an N plate thats not bad at all... took 8 days from start to finish of the transaction...(with full registration etc) ...When i picked it up it had just gone through a FULL valet and wax n polish... it looked spankin... now its covered in mud... hehehe how it should be... due for a wash now...

I will be taking my surf back for service and mot each year as these guys know what they are doing....

Since picking it up i have had no problems or niggles with the surf kinda reliable... i would recommend chequered flag to anyone...
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Chequered Flag Leeds

Hi everyone my first post,this site has been a real help when it came to finding a dealer to buy my Surf I checked out Chequered Flag in Leeds and even though I stay in Edinburgh it was worth the journey down to have a look.Steve and the lads take a real pride in the way they turn out there motors and when I picked it up it looked absolutely Stonkin! Its a 1994 SSRG 3.0 ltr Ltd and lookin at it you would never think it was 12 year old its got 78000 km on the clock full MOT underseal major service cam belt change 3 month warrenty cd player and immobiliser,in short as they say up here ' am like a Dug wie two C**ks'.Steve doesent advertise his business is well established and I recken word of mouth is probably how he gets most of his sales he shifts about 12 cars a week and had a good range of surfs when I went down for a look so if your thinkin of a surf you could do a lot worse than lookin here.

The moral of the story if you stay north o the border and are looking for a surf be prepared to travel you could save a few bob

Thanks for the advice,

his Lairdship (aka John)

Comment

Working...
      X