Freeway Recoverys nightmare!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeway Recoverys nightmare!!!

If you've seen my thread under "cooking an engine" you'll know that I took my Hilux Surf into this garage because of a tapping noise in the engine. So far I have had the engine re-bored, head skimmed and rings replaced to name just a few things. ALLTWICE !!!!! At a cost of around £2000 and so far a timescale of 15 weeks and counting. During the first 8 or 9 weeks I had to borrow and hire cars for transport, until they loaned me a Pajero which has broken down 5 times has no working radio, and, I've been stopped for speeding due to the speedo reading 40mph while the car was in fact traveling at 57mph.
    I am still waiting to get my car back. The last I heard, They had the engine back and where putting it back into the car. This they reacon could take over a week! I was wondering if maybe Santa would be delivering it!
    So, for no reason should you ever go to Freeway Recoverys in Hooton Wirral. Not if you ever want to see you're car again.

p.s they told me a story about a couple who live 20miles away who regulaly take their car back there to be "serviced".... I wonder if they say the same thing about me?
    Mac The Wac

Originally posted by trekjock
    They had the engine back and where putting it back into the car. This they reacon could take over a week! I was wondering if maybe Santa would be delivering it!
    Charlie and I just swapped his old 2.4 motor for another one in two days, and that was not in a hurry. (but we won't talk about the 'new' motor yet! grrrr!!!)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

charlie says "never change engines with strange men"
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

and hold your pussy when crossing the road!

Comment

my cat died... so i always hold my cock...
          and a very healthy one it is too!
          Attached Files
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

You two get stranger everyday!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              charlie says "never change engines with strange men"

Comment

Working...
              X